British Columbia Ski Tour
6 Day Guided Ski Tour in British Columbia. Canada Ski Vacations with a cherry on top.
Get straight down to business on your Canada ski vacation with this 6 day guided ski tour, visiting Revelstoke Mountain Resort as well as Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Your ski tour starts in Kelowna, where your guide will pick you up and whisk you away to a world of powder, hot springs and good times.
Kiss Lift lines Goodbye with a guided ski tour in British Columbia.
Spend the first two days of your ski vacation exploring North America's highest vertical drop at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, which is famous for its dependable snow pack, endless tree skiing and three epic bowls. Enjoy a well deserved soak in the nearby hot springs, relaxing those legs after a long day skiing in BC. Head out on the town for some group dining, trading stories of face plants and big airs. Relax in your hotel room at one of our hand picked accommodation partners.
We'll handle everything on your ski package so all you need to worry about is keeping your tips up!
Experience the world class terrain and mountain vistas at Kicking Horse during the next two days of your Canada ski vacation. The best thing about Kicking Horse is that the terrain is spread along three mountain ridges, which hold some of the best steep skiing terrain on the planet, easily accessible by gondola. Simply ski along the ridges with your guide until you see a chute, spine, tree run or even gentle groomer that catches your fancy and away you go!
Ski What the locals ski; we show you the secret stashes on your ski vacation
Travel south through the Valley of a Thousand Peaks on the last day of your Canadian ski vacation. Stop for a soak in a beautiful set of natural hot springs right on the banks of a pristine river and reflect on the highlights of your British Columbia ski tour. You have the option to either catch a shuttle to Calgary from Golden or be dropped off at your Cranbrook or Nelson hotel, airport or bus station.
British Columbia Ski Tour Quick Facts:
|6 days- 4 skiing|
start/ end location:
|Pick up and drop off from your Kelowna hotel. 6 day tour ends in Nelson, BC. Nelson is near airports and along bus routes to Vancouver, Calgary and Kelowna. Options to catch shuttle to Calgary from Golden, or be dropped off in Cranbrook at your hotel or the airport.|
Ski/ board Ability:
|Beginner to Advanced (every mountain has options for all skill levels)|
|20% expert, 30% advanced, 30% intermediate, 20% novice.|
|Available at each mountain. We can help arrange these for you.|
Dining/ Apres Ski:
|Each town on your ski tour has some of the best apres ski in BC as well as an excellent choice of dining options. We will help you choose the best restaurants and make reservations. Your guide will also arrange group dining and apres ski options each night.|
|Hand picked hotels, lodges and inns, in convenient locations for you. We prefer accommodations with hot tubs for optimal relaxation each day. Expect clean and comfortable 3 star hotels. Double occupancy or upgrade to single supplement.|
|XC skiing/ snowshoeing, dogsledding, heli/ cat skiing, scenic flights, shopping and spas|
British Columbia Ski Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1: Kelowna pickup Meet in Kelowna at your hotel. Once we have gotten to know each other we hop in the van and head two hours North to the rustic mountain town of Revelstoke. We drive along beautiful cliff lined highway through 3 Valley Gap, and beside shimmering lakes. Get settled in your hotel before we hit the town for dinner as a group, or opt to do your own thing.
- Day 2: Ski Revelstoke, Halcyon Hot Springs Fill yourself on a hearty breakfast before we head up to the mountain for our first morning of epic big mountain skiing. Try your luck on the endless variety of chutes, head walls, pillow lines or rolling tree lines, or take a scenic ride down “The Last Spike”, with views of Begbie Glacier. When you can't ski another inch we head back into town for a delicious dinner. Come along on an outing across a ferry to the other side of the lake where we soak in 104 degree Fahrenheit hot springs, beneath swirling night skies.
- Day 3: Ski Revelstoke Back at it today, we hit Revelstoke for another dream ski session. Get used to the terrain, because we're going to see a lot more of it! If you want a challenge hike to the shoulder of Mackenzie Peak and drop in on “Mania” or “Discipline” to experience some world class steep skiing. At the end of the day we go for another well earned meal, or you can roam around the quaint town on your own.
- Day 4: Ski Kicking Horse We start off by heading through Roger's Pass, infamous for its avalanche tunnels and towering peaks, on our way to Golden. Take the gondola to the top of Kicking Horse to enjoy the incredible 360 degree views, before dropping in on hair raising chutes and tree runs. Although Kicking Horse has plenty of beginner terrain, it is known for the abundance of steep, gnarly chutes, tree runs and pillowy bowls. Ride top to bottom runs to torture your legs, or keep to the top on aptly named “Stairway to Heaven” chair. Relax with views of the “Dog Tooth Range” and excellent dining options.
- Day 5: Ski Kicking Horse Hit Kicking Horse for another powder filled day with million dollar views of the Rocky Mountains. Hike past the chair to charge epic powder runs in “Whitewall”, if you dare, or sip a fine glass of wine in the Eagle's Eye Lodge at the top of the mountain. Eagle's Eye is renown for having the best ski lodge view, which is sure to drop your jaw. Don't forget to squeeze in some après at Whitetooth, a local favourite.
- Day 6: "Valley of a Thousand Peaks", Lussier Hot Springs Sleep in a bit and relax, today we are driving South through the “Valley of a Thousand Peaks”, stopping in for a delightful soak in Lussier Hotsprings. These hot springs are a completely natural flow of hot spring water in a rock pool on the side of Whiteswan River. Ease your muscles in the hot water and take in the beautiful surrounding gorge and river. We continue through Cranbrook, where you have the option to be dropped off at your hotel or the airport, then head West for Kootenay Pass. Once we climb the rugged pass we descend into Nelson, an almost mythical town in the heart of the Kootenays. For years Nelson has been attracting people's attention with its legendary community spirit and local based economy. This tiny town of roughly ten thousand is home to close to 80 bars and restaurants as well as countless cafes, shops and even Oso Negro, a must try coffee roaster. This is where your 6 day Canada ski vacation ends with a drop off at your hotel. You have the option to be dropped off at the Cranbrook Airport by 2:30 pm for the easiest flight options, or ride along until Nelson and then hop on a shuttle to Kelowna or Spokane Airport the next morning.
- Transportation in comfortable van.
- Expert guide for entire trip.
- Light ski or snowboard coaching if desired.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 4 days lift tickets (with lift ticket package)
- 2 hot spring excursions.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel at tour start and end.
- 5% local tax
- Trip cancellation/ travel medical insurance.
- Meals and alcohol.
- Rentals and lessons (we can arrange these for you).
- Getting around in each town during free time.
- Travel expenses before and after the tour.
- Optional extra activities.
British Columbia ski Tour Dates: 2017/ 2018 winter
Below are the departure dates for the 6 day ski tour.
- December 30, 2017- January 4, 2018 - Filling fast!
- January 20- 25, 2018
- February 3-8, 2018 - 1 space left
- February 17- 22, 2018 -Filling fast!
- March 3-8, 2018 - 2 spaces left
- March 17- 22, 2018
British Columbia Ski Tour Options and Rates:
Book your BC ski tour with or without lift tickets, to suit your desires and motivation to ski everyday. Prices are subject to 5% local tax.